Eligibility for Admission
B.P.Ed Two Year Degree Course
There shall be a basic unit of 100 (One Hundred) students with two sections of 50 (Fifty) each.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% of marks and having at least participation in the Inter-College / Inter-Zonal / District / School Competition in sports and as recognized by the AIU / IOA / SGFI / Govt. of India
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education with 45% of marks.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 45% of marks and studied Physical Education as compulsory / elective.
- Bachelor’s degree with 45% of Marks and having participated in National / Inter University / State Competition or secured in 1st, 2nd or 3rd Position in Inter-College / Inter-Zonal / District / School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/ IOA / SGFI / Govt. of India.
- Bachelor’s degree with participation in Inter National Competitions or secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in National / Inter-University competition in sports and games as recognized by respective federations / AIU / IOA / SGFI / Govt. of India.
- Graduation with 45% of marks and at least three years of teaching experience (for deputed in-service candidates i.e. trained Physical Education Teachers / Coaches.
Note: Candidate shall be eligible for a Admission to the Bachelor of Physical Education degree course (B.P.Ed) if she has received a degree in 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized University.
- The candidates should not have completed 30 years of age on 1st July. However, relaxation of 3 years may be given for SC /ST.
- Ex-servicemen / Experienced Physical Education Teachers shall be given relaxation of 6 years of age.
- The candidate should be medically fit and free from any deformity.
- Pregnant women are not permitted either for admission or to undergo the course. If violated, they will not be permitted to continue the course.
Admission shall be made on the basis of merit as per the policy of the University / State Government.
Games skill tests and Track and Field events will be conducted. The candidates should choose any one of the games included in the All India Inter University (AIU) competitions and the following Track and Field events.
- Long Jump
Students seeking admission for B.P.Ed two year course should apply in online mode on payment of Rs.50/-.
Note:The SC / ST candidates can get the application form at free of cost by producing the attested copy of community certificate.
Medical Fitness Certificate
All applicants should submit a Medical fitness certificate certified by a Government Doctor not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon along with the application form.
Applicant selected for admission will receive the Interview card and they have to present themselves on the date with all original certificates.